Integrity. Leadership. Experience.
Harford County stands at an intersection of dynamic change and Bob Cassilly has the leadership and integrity to bridge our traditional values and our progress for the future.
Growing up, Bob worked summers on farms throughout the county, canoed Deer Creek, played football at Bel Air High, and then married a high school classmate. A Bronze medal-winning veteran of the Iraq war and father of five children raised and educated locally, Bob has demonstrated his commitment to our community through his service as mayor of Bel Air, County Councilman, and now in his second term as a State Senator.
The Cassilly family has been an active part of Harford County for more than 200 years. Bob wants to ensure that we can maintain the high quality we all love about our county so that all of our citizens have the opportunity to raise their families, work, and even retire in beautiful Harford County. Bob’s conservative Republican principles will create more opportunities for all while preserving the character of the county’s heritage. His priorities include keeping taxes low, eliminating wasteful government spending, ensuring the safety of our families and communities, maintaining high-quality schools, retaining and recruiting quality jobs, and preserving open space and our agricultural heritage. With his demonstrated leadership, integrity, and his record of fighting to protect our nation, values, families, communities, and small businesses, Bob is the right choice for Harford County Executive.
- Former Infantry and JAG officer, U.S. Army
- Awarded the Bronze Star for Service in Iraq
- Awarded the U.S. State Department Superior Honor Award
- Graduated from Johns Hopkins University & ROTC Distinguished Military Graduate
- University of Baltimore Law School, with honors
- Maryland State Senator
- Chairman, Harford Senate Delegation
- Former Harford County Councilman
- Former Bel Air Mayor and Commissioner
- Practices law in Federal and State Courts throughout Maryland
- Small business owner
- Lifelong Harford County resident
- Bob & Deb have been married for 40 years and have five children and six grandchildren, most of whom have or will attend Harford County public schools.
Get in Touch
Citizens for Bob Cassilly – Authority Kevin J. Greenwell, Treasurer